Stay cool — and save money — this summer by checking these hot spots in your home.
Maintaining the optimal temperature in your home over the summer is no easy feat, because more factors come into play than simply setting the AC to your desired temp. The current state of your windows, HVAC system and insulation all can affect the temperature inside your home.
Here are the most common problems you can experience with your air conditioning during the summer.
- It’s humid in your house.
- Heat seeps in through a poorly insulated attic or drafty window, making your AC work harder and less efficiently.
- Your energy bills are high.
- Your air conditioner isn’t working as well as it should.
- Your air conditioner is continuously cycling on and off. continue reading
Information provided by www.searshomeservices.com
55 Sweeten Creek Rd #101 | Asheville, NC 28803 | 828.771.2329